VINCI Shareholders’ General Meeting of 8 April 2021
8. 04. 2021 - 18:20 - Finanzen - Frankreich
· Approval of all resolutions
· Dividend in respect of 2020: €2.04 per share, to be paid in cash on 22 April 2021
· Renewal of the term of office as Director of Mrs Yannick Assouad, Lead Director, and of Mrs Graziella Gavezotti
· Shareholders’ support for the Group’s environmental ambition, a first in France
VINCI’s Combined Shareholders General Meeting, chaired by Xavier Huillard, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, was held on 8 April 2021 at the company’s head office in Rueil Malmaison. It took place behind closed doors due to the Covid-19 epidemic.
With a 65.66% quorum, the meeting approved all the resolutions submitted, of which:
- the parent company and consolidated financial statements for the fiscal year ended 31 December 2020;
- a dividend of €2.04 per share in respect of 2020. The share will be quoted ex-dividend on 20 April 2021 with the dividend to be paid fully in cash on 22 April 2021;
- the renewal of the term of office as Director for a period of four years of Mrs Yannick Assouad, Lead Director, and of Mrs Graziella Gavezotti.
The Group’s environmental transition plan proposed by the Group has received a nearly unanimous approval from its shareholders, a first in France.
The result of the votes and the video of the Shareholders’ General Meeting will be available soon on the Group’s website (www.vinci.com).
- 14 April 2021: release of VINCI Autoroutes and VINCI Airports traffic for the 1st quarter of 2021
- 22 April 2021: quarterly information at 31 March 2021